4/15/09

so the whole point of a blog

is to update it daily.
i am gonna start doing that.
ill talk about my day and give you my opinions on things daily.
that is my promise to you,the reader,the few of you.lolz.tell your friends.gosh.

pretty much, i woke up at 2:30,watched pti,took a shower,laid in bed,skated my curb,ate some tacos,and now im watching the mariners game and the blazers game because there only one channel from eachother.pretty much today was a waste,but tommorow im waking up early and skating with james and nick hopefully.james will have his camera,ill steal my sisters,and we will see what happens.
tommorow i will have a better post.
:D
p.s.

ima make a 51 things in my room response video later tonight.
it seems to be a cool thing online.

p.s.s
congrats ken griffey
HE JUST GOT HIS 400th HOMERUN with the MARINERS!!!
thats a record
most homeruns with one team.

P.S.S.S.
NORTHWEST SPORTS TEAMS ARE KILLIN' it this year.
sports in general.
shiiiiit,the northwest in general.
to bad im moving to la.

1 comment:

  1. All of my friends are your friends and none of them care about what we have to say. Haha.

    I don't think I have 51 things in my room. I have nothing. Well, a lot of DVDs, musical instruments, cameras and a billion receipts.

    Which reminds me, uh, you needzzz to give me back my Polaroid or I'm going to kill you.

    ReplyDelete